The Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips Needed

2 posters

Go down

Tips Needed Empty Tips Needed

Post  The Laird Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Would somebody please share with me their tips on how to play Heroes? I've been playing for a while now, but I must be missing something, as I'm not doing very well. I know some of you are doing really well~ what are your secrets? Is it how you have your attack, defense, etc. set, or what??? PM if need be, but I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

The Laird
The Espada regular member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Tips Needed Empty How about this, then?

Post  The Laird Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Ok, tell me what I'm doing wrong, please?
I'm a lvl 98 rogue right now. Got my attack and defense set at a measly 20 each because I used all my points to get my health up to 300 and mana at 191. Stamina is 29. I have 455 guild members at present, and platemail and meteor swarms for each of them, plus an embarassing 48 angels for now. Buying more every time I get enough gold from quests, battles, or the rare bounty I can collect.
When it feels right, I blow lots of points and gold defending my guildies or myself against idiots~ lately there've been more than the usual number of repeat punchers/attackers to deal with, but thems the breaks.
I've tried buying lots of properties so that I had lots of $ coming in every hour, but I don't like being robbed or trying to prevent that, or trying to get even. So I have my income set at $0. (I figure this is probably one of my biggest mistakes, but...) How do you deal with that?
What should I do to get more enjoyment out of this game? Am I on the right track, but just not there yet? Should I get titans or not, when I get to 100 (disinclined to since they're expensive as hell in upkeep and mana and not that powerful, really, plus I'd have to buy 30 chain lightnings and 20 dragons to get them)?
Why do some people want to stay at a level instead of going on to the next one?
Sorry to bother you, but I need some answers! If you prefer, you can answer by pm. Thanks Smile

The Laird

Back to top Go down

Tips Needed Empty ???????????MANA????????????

Post  BLACKWOOD Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Mana is worthless in this game. You need to decide what type of hero you want to be. My first account BLACKWOOD is a little of both mostly because I didn't realize the strategic nature of the game until I was at about lvl. 70. This char. is solid, but could use some help and my stats suck, but when I hit it hurts. From lvl. 100 I have been dumping exp. points into defense on this char. My second account is a "hunter" I am dumping all exp. points into attack and stamina I will never put anything into mana or defense. Every five lvls. I jump one stam. point and one health point. The rest is all attack. I am sitting at lvl. 10 for the next two weeks. And after that I will lvl. up to 40-50 and rest awhile and gain cash and bounties. and then lvl. more. making sure that every lvl. I have enough money to equip. my guild with all everything they need, given you can only use 5 more guild per lvl.

For you I would suggest NO MORE MANA!!!!!!!!!! And depending on your defense and attack lvls. Start dumping into one or the other. you should be able to get quite strong very fast since you can lvl. so fast from the Titan quest, I would also advise stocking up on on scrolls.

I hope this was helpful. be easy man.

BLACKWOOD~~~ESPADA~~~

Last edited by BLACKWOOD on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm retarded)
BLACKWOOD
BLACKWOOD
Squad Captain
Squad Captain

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Tips Needed Empty Ok, no more mana!

Post  The Laird Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:08 pm

LOL I wish I had known all this before I started! It takes forever to rebuild the mana after I deplete it, anyway.
For your hunter, do your armies protect you enough to keep from getting robbed while you're gone, since you're putting all your points into attack and stamina (assuming you have an income)?
Thank you for your help~ I will try to start putting your advice to use next time I'm on.

Last edited by The Laird on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Lost too many brain cells playing Heroes today :))

The Laird

Back to top Go down

Tips Needed Empty RE:No more mana.

Post  BLACKWOOD Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Hey laird. The only losses I have with my hunter are four from when I went to collect a bounty. I have never been beat in battle. I am a lvl.11 and have almost 30 kills and 4 losses, 1 death, that came from the bounty attempt and 943 wins. I have never lost a cent or been beaten while I was away. This hunter will become my main char. when I get it up to about lvl.60 or so. I will go to BLACKWOOD for the bigger higher lvl. hits if need be. You should have joined the 7th squad LOL! This char. is BAD!... Just playing all other squads.

BLACKWOOD
BLACKWOOD
BLACKWOOD
Squad Captain
Squad Captain

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Tips Needed Empty Re: Tips Needed

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down